Tuesday, September 2, 2014

English for the beginner elementary course (55)



Plans for the weekend
1. listen to six people talking about their plans for the weekend and complete the table.
Name
Plans for Saturday
Plans for Sunday
Phil
Satrudday night-cluf with friends

Megan


Jamie


Anna


Aharif





Listen and complete the sentences.
1. on Saturday night I’m going out with a -------- -------- of friends.
2. on Sunday I’m going to -------- -------- with my grandparents.
3. The whole family are going to -------- there because it’s my grandmother’s -------.
4. I’m not going to -------  -------- this weekend.
5. I want to ------- the -------- I’m reading.
6. It’s my boyfriend’s birthday and I want to get him a digital --------.
7. I’d like to go away somewhere --------  -------- .
8. on Sunday afternoon I’m going to a --------  --------.
9. This weekend? Nothing special. On Saturday afternoon I want to -------- the -------.

Author Box

Hi, We are templateify, we create best and free blogger templates for you all i hope you will like this lightly template we have put lot of effort on this template, Cheers, Follow us on: Facebook & Twitter

  • Share to Facebook
  • Share to Twitter
  • Share to Google+
  • Share to Stumble Upon
  • Share to Evernote
  • Share to Blogger
  • Share to Email
  • Share to Yahoo Messenger
  • More...

0 comments:

Post a Comment