Friday, August 1, 2014

English for the beginner elementary course (1)


Hi.
hello.
My name is Naoni.
I 'm from Scrotland.
I 'm 32 years old.
I 'm a teacher.
My family is a large, two parents, one brother, and one sister.
---
People and places Conversation
JOHN: Hi, jack. How are you?
JACK: Fine, thank and you.
JOHN:I'm ok,thank. Jack this is my friend,Bob. Bob, this is my friend, jack.
BOB:Hello,jack.
JACK: Hello, Bob.
JOHN: Bob is a studient from my class. He is fron Caneda.
JACK: Canada? Canada is very beautifual.
BOB:Thanks. Where are you from?
JACK:I'm from Australia.
BOB: Really? my cousin lives in Australia.
JACK: That is niece. well I have to go.
BOB:Niece to meet you.
JACK: Nice to meet you too.
---
Pronunciation practice
The following question can be used to interview another person.
Fill in missing words.Then, listen and check.
1. what's your name ?
2. How do you spell that?
3. What's your first name?
4. How do you spell that?
5. What nationality are you?
6. Where are you from?
7. What's your address?
8. What's your home phone number?
9. What's your work number?
10. What's your mobile number?
11. How old are you?
12. What's your job?
---
be:personal questions
Grammar: notice the word order using question with be.
Short answers to yes/no questions
Are you married? Yes, I am. No, I'm not.
Is he on holiday? Yes, he is. No, he isn't.

pronounciation: Listen and practise the questions and answers.

Are you on holiday?
Yes, Iam.
Are you married?
No, I 'm not.

1. Practice: Put the questions into the correct order.
a) you/ a student/ are? Are you a student?
b) you/are/ twenty-one?
c) from/ is/Britain/your teacher?
d) What/ your/e-mail address/'s ?
e) old / how/ is / your/ father?
f) where/from/Barack Obama/'s?
g) Where/ paris/'s ?
h) you/ single/are ?
i) you/ from/are/ abig city?
Your father/ an accountant/is?




Author Box

Hi, We are templateify, we create best and free blogger templates for you all i hope you will like this lightly template we have put lot of effort on this template, Cheers, Follow us on: Facebook & Twitter

  • Share to Facebook
  • Share to Twitter
  • Share to Google+
  • Share to Stumble Upon
  • Share to Evernote
  • Share to Blogger
  • Share to Email
  • Share to Yahoo Messenger
  • More...

0 comments:

Post a Comment